Create a delicious creamy chicken curry with half and half cream and yogurt. Simple and easy directions included.
Medium Heat – for mild, use half the package contents.
- Mix contents of BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY MIX, 2 tablespoons OIL and 1½ teaspoons SALT in a bowl to make a spice paste. Add 2 lbs. CHICKEN cut in cubes. Coat chicken evenly with spice paste.
- Sauté 2 chopped ONIONS in 2 tablespoons BUTTER in a pan on medium heat.
- Add chicken and stir. Cover and cook for 20 - 25 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 cup HALF-AND-HALF CREAM*. Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add 1 cup PLAIN YOGURT*. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Stir well.
Garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve over a bed of basmati rice.
*Substitute with non-dairy ingredients eg. coconut milk and soy yogurt
Ingredients: crushed garlic, turmeric powder, coriander, cumin, red chillie powder, black pepper, white pepper, cinnamon bark, star anise, cloves and cardamom.
All our products are free of Gluten, Salt & Additives
Aside from delicious flavour, clean and healthy food is of the utmost importance to Daksha and Bhaskar Narsing. They clean, sieve and freshly grind their spices to ensure the highest quality product.
Since its inception, Daksha’s Gourmet Spices has been gluten-free, with no salt added, no MSG, no preservatives, no fillers and all natural, providing a healthy and safe option for those who love Indian cuisine.