An ideal vegetable pakora recipe for a snack or side.
Medium Heat – for mild, use half the package contents.
- Mix contents of PAKORA MIX with 2 tablespoons OLIVE OIL and 11⁄2 teaspoons SALT in 21⁄2 cups of pure CHANA FLOUR (CHICK PEA FLOUR).
- Add just enough WATER to make a thick batter (approximately 11⁄4 cups of water).
- Add 2 ONIONS chopped and 3 cups of chopped SPINACH. Mix well.
- Heat 2 to 3 cups OIL in a deep fryer or wok on medium heat.
- Carefully drop 11⁄2 teaspoons of the mixture in the heated oil. Fry pakoras till crispy golden brown.
Ingredients: cumin, coriander, pure crushed garlic, black pepper, white pepper, cloves, cinnamon bark, star anise, turmeric powder, red chillie powder and cardamom.
All our products are free of Gluten, Salt & Additives
Aside from delicious flavour, clean and healthy food is of the utmost importance to Daksha and Bhaskar Narsing. They clean, sieve and freshly grind their spices to ensure the highest quality product.
Since its inception, Daksha’s Gourmet Spices has been gluten-free, with no salt added, no MSG, no preservatives, no fillers and all natural, providing a healthy and safe option for those who love Indian cuisine.