Barbecue or bake to enjoy delicious Tandoori Chicken. Simple and easy directions included.
Medium Heat – for mild, use half the package contents.
- Mix contents of TANDOORI CURRY MIX, 1½ cups PLAIN YOGURT, 1 tablespoon LEMON JUICE, 2 teaspoons SALT and 2 lbs. CHICKEN PIECES in a large bowl. Coat chicken evenly.
- Marinate for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Barbecue on medium heat. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning chicken occasionally or till chicken is fully cooked.
- OR Mix contents of TANDOORI CURRY MIX, 3 tablespoons oil and 1½ teaspoons SALT in a bowl to make a spice paste. Add 2 lbs. CHICKEN (LAMB OR BEEF) PIECES and coat chicken evenly with spice paste.
- Bake in 375°F oven, in a roasting pan for 40 to 50 minutes or till chicken is cooked.
Ingredients: crushed garlic, turmeric powder, paprika, cumin, coriander, red chillie powder, black pepper, cinnamon bark, star anise, white pepper, cloves and cardamom.
$12 flat rate shipping for orders under $60 across Canada. Orders $60 and over are free shipping. Return Policy
All our products are free of Gluten, Salt & Additives
Aside from delicious flavour, clean and healthy food is of the utmost importance to Daksha and Bhaskar Narsing. They clean, sieve and freshly grind their spices to ensure the highest quality product.
Since its inception, Daksha’s Gourmet Spices has been gluten-free, with no salt added, no MSG, no preservatives, no fillers and all natural, providing a healthy and safe option for those who love Indian cuisine.