A spicy rich curry made with chicken, lamb or beef and hint of lime juice. Simple and easy directions included.
Hot – for medium heat, use half the package contents.
- Mix contents of VINDALOO CURRY MIX, 2 tablespoons OIL and 2 teaspoons SALT in a bowl to make a spice paste. Add 2 lbs. LAMB (CHICKEN OR BEEF) chops and coat lamb evenly with spice paste.
- Sauté 2 chopped ONIONS in 2 tablespoons OIL in a pan on medium heat.
- Add lamb and stir. Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add 1½ cups TOMATO SAUCE and 1½ cups WATER. Stir. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or till lamb chops are thoroughly cooked.
- Add 2 tablespoons LIME JUICE. Stir. Cook for 5 minutes.
Garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve over a bed of basmati rice.
Ingredients: crushed garlic, red chillie powder, turmeric powder, coriander, cumin, cinnamon bark, black pepper, cloves, white pepper, star anise and cardamom.
All our products are free of Gluten, Salt & Additives
Aside from delicious flavour, clean and healthy food is of the utmost importance to Daksha and Bhaskar Narsing. They clean, sieve and freshly grind their spices to ensure the highest quality product.
Since its inception, Daksha’s Gourmet Spices has been gluten-free, with no salt added, no MSG, no preservatives, no fillers and all natural, providing a healthy and safe option for those who love Indian cuisine.